Designers at PriceWeber not only get to work with award-winning mentors, they get to work on amazing clients in a bunch of different categories. After all, variety is the spice of life.
Create and manage the design of interactive and traditional projects for a variety of Fortune 500 clients. You’ll work closely with senior creatives, the Marketing team, Web Developers, and others to ensure that projects deliver on creativity and strategy because if it doesn’t work, it doesn’t matter if it’s pretty.
- BA degree in graphic design or interactive media and/or 2+ years experience and accomplishments as designer in consumer or business-to-business capacity.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, excellent collaborative and teamwork skills, and capability to work well independently on projects meeting deadlines as required.
- Solid understanding of design fundamentals and techniques.
- Intuitive understanding of user behavior on the web.
- Previous design experience, including a portfolio of personal work samples.
- Software expertise: Adobe CS.
- A professional, team-first attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.