Named one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky and one of the Best Places to Work in Greater Louisville, PriceWeber is an agency with a 53-year history of creating landmark advertising for some of the world’s most famous, and most ambitious, clients. We are looking for a Director of SEO/ Organic Search to join our team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
This role will own all on-page, off-page and technical SEO responsibilities at the agency, including developing and executing initiatives that are evidence-based and strategically sound. This SEO leader will collaborate heavily with the Sr. Search Strategist, Media Director, and Director of Strategy in the pursuit of delivering superior business results for our client partners.
- Utilize data platforms to analyze current efforts and uncover insights for use in optimization decisions (SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, and Google Search Console, and others)
- Conduct keyword research, competitive research, and offer site structure recommendations that advance visibility performance and business goals
- Perform SEO content audits and provide optimization recommendations
- Recommend and implement link building and other off–page SEO strategies
- Troubleshoot technical SEO issues and propose solutions to technical SEO issues
- Identify key metrics and lead the creation of performance dashboards to demonstrate results
- Serve as the SEO subject matter expert for the agency and our client partners through the relentless pursuit and sharing of SEO knowledge, developments, and best practices
The ideal person has:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience specific to SEO
- Demonstrable passion for SEO, strong thoughtleadership, and track record of success
For consideration, please send a resume and cover letter to HR@priceweber.com.