Your friends may think you are a little obsessive. Maybe the clothes in your closet are organized by color. We won’t judge. We need people just like that for our project manager positions. Come put your obsession for organization to work with us!
- Oversees projects in compliance with plans and strategy briefs
- Manages team members to reach project objectives, including: mutual problem solving, providing corrective and positive feedback and arranging organizational support to overcome barriers.
- Oversees projects, including: scheduling, tracking, reporting, risk analysis, cost management, variances, change management; evaluation and control.
- Completes all necessary documentation for reporting status of projects and explains any variances. Maintains documentation of client requirements, changes and agreements.
- A bachelor’s degree (required)
- Two to three years of digital project management experience
- Microsoft Office experience, including Outlook