The PriceWeber Beverage Marketing Team’s experience extends back to the founding of the agency in 1968 with charter client, Brown-Forman Corp., who remains a client today. The team’s long-standing success is rooted in their frequent and deep dives into the ever-changing consumer lifestyles and attitudes of the brands we represent. The insights that result help us to create everything from advertising to websites, social media, retail displays, and packaging innovation. As a result, we help our brands deliver improved distributor buy in, promotional compliance, and increased case depletions both on and off premise.
Brands We've Done This For
K9s For Warriors Multi-Year Campaign
Early Times Kentucky Whisky, a Brown-Forman Corporation brand, was lacking an emotional connection with core consumers as well with younger recruitment consumers. Our client challenged PriceWeber’s Beverage Marketing team to develop a platform that merged two seemingly disconnected consumer insights. First, Early Times consumers over-indexed for having dog food in their cart when purchasing Early Times. Second, Early Times consumers were some of the most patriotic folks we have ever studied as a group.
- Increase brand awareness and engagement among core consumers and younger recruitment consumers.
- Drive at least 1M media impressions.
- Generate social engagement rates that exceed industry standards.
- Drive visits to Early Times website.
- Develop a new partnership between Early Times and K9s For Warriors as an elegant solution that connects the two consumer insight touchpoints.
- Develop a multi-year campaign to support Early Times led by public relations, social media, and retail activation.
- PriceWeber developed several social media campaigns to drive awareness and engagement including “Tag a Dog, Help a Hero,” which encouraged consumers to share potential names for Early-Times-sponsored service dogs and a “Pup Pic” contest asking Early Times followers to share photos of their own dogs for a chance to win an Early Times whisky barrel doghouse.
- As part of our efforts to help recovering veterans through K9s For Warriors, PriceWeber and Early Times produced the documentary Reinforcements to share the inspiring bond between veterans and their service dogs. This documentary was screened at two premieres in Florida and Kentucky and won seven top awards at national film festivals.
- PriceWeber developed Veterans’ Social Club Kits that were distributed throughout the U.S. in American Legions and VFWs to help provide recreation to veterans while at the VFW. Items included branded playing cards, dice, and a copy of Reinforcements.
- Development of a custom text campaign for consumers to donate $1 to the Reinforcements Fund dedicated to covering emergency veterinary costs for service K9s. Early Times matched donations (up to $25,000).
- PriceWeber developed a consumer sweepstakes called “Hound Hero” that consisted of weekly posts asking our Facebook consumers to enter to win an Early Times dog bandana by commenting on the brand’s Facebook page with a photo of their dog. We only asked for dog photos, but we received so much more. Each week, we received heartwarming, emotional stories from consumers about their dogs and how they are impacting their lives positively.
- Barrel doghouse displays at retail helped activate this award-winning program at the point-of-sale.
- Veteran ambassadors and their service dogs visited key customers and national retail accounts to share their story and how Early Times has stepped up to help.
- Film Teaser campaign of the trailer before release gained over 3.1 million views, 7.2 thousand reactions, and over 2,000 shares on Facebook.
- The “Tag a Dog, Help a Hero” campaign and “Pup Pic” contest delivered significant impressions and engagement rates exceeding industry standards.
- The “Hound Hero” campaign exceeded 1 million impressions, over 80,000 post engagements, and six times the average click-thru rate for the modest price of branded bandanas.
- The “Hound Hero” website campaign average session duration visits from homepage to gallery were three times the Early Times site average.
- The total load events on Gallery page of consumers scrolling through gallery produced 3,254 total load events on the gallery page (8.2/person).
- Industry recognition as “Best Cross-Category Campaign” in the Beverage Dynamics Advertising Promotion Awards.
- Seven top prizes at national film festivals.
Views "Reinforcements" Trailer
Impressions "Hero Hound" Campaign
Find out if our marketing know-how aligns with your business needs.Contact Us