– How smart parenting skills can keep your website from going astray By Dave Lowe, Digital Analyst A Series of Stealthy Discoveries In 2016, PriceWeber began a relationship with an economic development association, where our specific charge was to upgrade their web presence after several years of neglect. Tucked into the project brief was a […]
PriceWeber provides a uniquely comprehensive range of digital experts whose capabilities are deeply integrated with our strategy, creative, analytics and account teams. From clean, simple websites to complex system architectures and from content management to content creation, our combined skills and experience—and excitement about—creating new digital possibilities for our clients puts us among the strongest digital agencies in the region.
- B2B and B2C website strategy, design, development and analytics
- Technical business analysis
- CRM (customer relationship management) integration—from simple to complex
- Progressive and mobile application strategy, design, development and analytics
- Email marketing and automation
- Contingency strategy and planning, contingency website development and staging and government relations
- Stack agnostic digital team—we program in most major languages, databases, and application server types
Kentucky Science Center
Website Rebuild and Media Plan
Kentucky Science Center joined forces with PriceWeber to transform the way the museum approached its marketing. Having relied heavily on print media for years, KSC couldn’t adequately assess data or properly align their marketing strategies with business goals. And while the museum’s website offered interesting content for a range of visitors, navigation issues and a challenging UX made it difficult to quickly locate resources by audience and program type.
PriceWeber and Kentucky Science Center worked together on a deep dive into audience research, resulting in an annualized media plan with a digital focus that enables the museum to reach target audiences where they’re already engaged. Analytics are fully deployed to measure advertising outcomes of events taking place throughout the year. PriceWeber and KSC also prioritized a complete overhaul of the museum’s website. The new site displays the best of KSC with clarity and style, while bringing a distinctive visual hierarchy to content, making information easier to navigate and creating a far more satisfying experience for online visitors.
Given that the museum’s website traffic has always been fairly robust, double-digit increases in the metrics listed above demonstrate that Kentucky Science Center is meeting their objectives.
increase in average monthly sessions/visits
increase in average monthly unique visitors/users
increase in monthly share of returning users
Find out if our marketing knowhow aligns with your marketing needs.Contact Us